Saturday 6 November 2021

Pure and Life-Giving Water

My husband and I are blessed to live in an area that has very good tap water, but we still buy our bottled drinking water. our favourite bottled water comes from Iceland. You can taste the difference. It tastes truly refreshing and tastes better than our tap water or other bottled water. There's another bottled water that comes very close and is slightly less pricey which comes from Quebec.

 We need water to live. 

 Plants and animals also need water to live. 

Jesus said

 

John 4:13-14 Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again,but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life


3 comments:

  1. I followed your blog address link on your profile to get here, instead of my usual blog list. I was already a Follower. When I clicked on the link it gave me a warning that your blog may contain sensitive information. That has never happened to me on any other blog. Thought you should knkw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again,but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life"

    💙

    I hope you blog again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, thank you, sometime this week, I hope 😉🙏 thanks for visiting ❤️

      Delete

Comments are always welcome, however spam will be removed.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

If a comment is mocking or otherwise unfruitful it will be removed. If a comment is completely irrelevant to the post it likewise will be removed. If the post contains an audio or video teaching and it is obvious that the commenter has not listened to the presentation the comment may (or might not) be posted and I probably won't reply.