Wednesday 6 February 2013

"Saved From What?"

I listened to a sermon by Pastor Steven J. Lawson tonight that brought the message home to me deeper than I have ever before felt it. I have been sensing the need to share the truth of the gospel to family and friends but have been at a complete loss of how to go about it. I've been praying for God to give me more of a heart for the lost, and this sermon delivered. I have never been more grateful for my salvation, and have never been more humbled. Toward the end of the sermon Pastor Lawson hopes for his listeners (which includes me!) that we NEVER again use the word "saved" or "salvation" flippantly ever again. It is an awesome price God paid with the life of His Son for a terrible and terrifying destiny for those who don't believe.

Please take the time to listen, pray, and share this with your loved ones:

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=97121754280

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, however spam will be removed.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

If a comment is mocking or otherwise unfruitful it will be removed. If a comment is completely irrelevant to the post it likewise will be removed. If the post contains an audio or video teaching and it is obvious that the commenter has not listened to the presentation the comment may (or might not) be posted and I probably won't reply.